How to Edit User Information and Permissions
Modified on: Wed, 24 Nov, 2021 at 7:10 PM
User permission allows you to grant access or restrict certain capabilities from different team members. Follow these steps below:
- Navigate to Settings > My Staff to access Team Management and Teams.
- Under Team Management, choose the User you want to edit (information or permissions). Click Edit.
- To update basic User Info such as name, email, phone number, password, email signature, calendar assignment drop down the User Info and make your changes.
- To update User Permissions, drop down User Permissions and toggle on/off which settings you would like to update.
- To update User Roles, drop down User Roles and change the user to an admin or a user. If you are only user, you will not be able to make changes through this option.
To assign/edit an outbound number assignment or to add in a voicemail recording, drop down Call and Voicemail Settings.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.