Using the History Tab in Workflows
Modified on: Wed, 24 Nov, 2021 at 6:27 PM
Here's how to view and understand the History of your Workflows.
- Navigate to the History tab within the Workflow Builder.
- Use the dropdown menus to sort and filter through the list of contacts who’ve been through the Workflow.
- Here, you can view the Contacts, Action, Status, Executed On date, More Details, and Execution Log.
- For Contacts, you will be able to view the full history of actions for the contact within the specific workflow. If they’ve been in it more than once, you’ll see all the actions from each time they were added.
- Under More Details, you can view the details of the specific action.
- The Execution Log allows you to view the history of actions for the contact within the specific Workflow. If they’ve been in it more than once, you can use the icon to the left of their name for the complete history within this Workflow.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.